Kini Shandu is a famous Tv personality also a radio presenter, entrepreneur, and actor famous for his performance in co-hosting the show ‘The Big Bang’ on Gagasi FM. He co-hosted the show with Nomfundo Clarissa.
He belonged to a not so wealthy family and has struggled a lot to reach the position he is currently at. He is a very hard-working person who struggled real hard for a long period of time and as a result, he is one of the radio presenters in the big radio FM, Gagasi FM. Being a founder of Inqaba Media, he has achieved a lot in his life.
Here are the 10 Facts that you should know about Kini Shandu
|Birthday||October 6, 1985|
10 Facts About Kini Shandu
- Kini Shandu is a television personality and a founder of Inqaba Media. He also opened a restaurant and Zulu-inspired cocktail bar which adds the achievement he has gained in his career.
- Kini Shandu was born on October 6, 1985, in South Africa. His age is currently 35 years old and belongs to the black ethnicity having black hair.
- Despite being the famous Tv personality, he does not have a Wikipedia profile.
- He is a handsome and muscular man who stands at a decent height. He has an average weight although his height and weight details are not revealed yet.
- He has not mentioned about his net worth. However, he makes a really good earning showing his exceeding talent with the medium of radio and TV.
- Following his low-key profile, he has not mentioned his partner yet but there have been rumors about Ayanda Ncwane dating. He has two children of his own.
- Besides, he is famous in a social media platform to have more than 42k followers on Instagram and 62k + followers on Twitter.
- He is a very determined and strong man and was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes in the year 2010.
- He also played the character of Shaun, a lawyer, on the SABC1 telenovela, Uzalo, on weekdays at 8:30 pm.
- He shares a really good bond with his family although his family details and parents have not been revealed yet.