Ritu Krishna is a home cook and professional software developer. Actually, she is the Director of Professional Tax Software Delivery at Intuit Inc. She is a self-taught home cook who is really good at it.
Ritu along with her daughter Priya has written a book Indian: Recipes and Antics from a Modern American Family.
Go through the details below and you can get to know more about Ritu Krishna and her life.
Quick Facts: Ritu Krishna
|Profession||Home Cook and Director of Professional Tax Software Delivery|
#RitusReviews #YouWillBeMySon – 2013 French Drama – enjoyed it very much – about a winemaker who wants to leave his wine estate to a worthy successor & doesn’t think his son is worthy but thinks his estate manager’s son is! Powerfully acted by Niels Arestrup. @PrimeVideo 4*
— Ritu Krishna (@RituKrishna) April 10, 2020
Interesting Facts about Ritu Krishna
- Ritu is a self-taught home cook who also runs the software development team.
- There is no information available about her birth. Hence, we don’t know about her age and birthday.
- She has a daughter named Priya Krishna. She along with her daughter has written a book titled as Indian: Recipes and Antics from a Modern American Family.
- Her book was also nominated for the Goodreads Choice Awards Best Food and Cookbooks.
- The detail of her husband is not available. However, we know that she has two children together with her husband. As mentioned above, her child is Priya Krishna. The detail of her another child is also not available.
- Ritu holds the American nationality but she belongs to the Indian Descent.
- She has also been on the board of Dallas/Fort Worth (DFS) South Asian Film Festival for four years.
- The details about her net worth and earnings are not available. But, definitely, she earns quite a good amount of money working as the director of Professional Tac Software Delivery.
- She is very active on Social Media like Twitter. She often tweets about her work and other stuff.
- Ritu enjoys traveling, watching films, hiking, and exploring wine regions in her spare time.
- As of now, she lives in Dallas, Texas, the United States along with her family.