Sarah Moore is a well known Australian writer who rose to prominence for inspiring the police investigation towards The Family, the religious cult in which she was unwillingly raised. The Family expected that when the Holocaust occurred, she would inherit the Earth. She became a doctor and published a book called Unseen Unheard Unknown, which chronicled her time in The Family. Her mother gave her up for adoption as an unmarried teenager in 1969. Anne Hamilton-Byrne, the leader of The Family, was her adoptive mother. Karl Stefanovic featured her story on 60 Minutes. Sarah Moore Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Facts.
Sarah Moore Wiki, Bio
Sarah Moore is very devoted towards writing since her childhood . She has always been creative and loves to write. When she was only six years old, she wrote a story called ‘The Day My Baby Died’. This was about her baby sister who had died of sudden infant death syndrome.
As a young adult, Sarah wrote a book called ‘Unseen, Unheard, Unknown’ which is about her time spent in The Family cult. This book has been very successful and has inspired a police investigation into the activities of The Family.
Sarah Moore Height & Weight
How tall is Sarah Moore? She stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches. She weighs around 57 Kg or 125.5 lbs. Her body measurement is 38-26-37 inches. She has a pair of dark brown eyes and her eye color is also the same.
Sarah Moore Profile
|Real Name||Sarah Moore|
|Age||52 years old (As of 2022)|
|Birthdate||July 8, 1969|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 AA|
|Net Worth||$800k – $900k|
Sarah Moore Husband
Sarah Moore is now married with two children and lives in Melbourne, Australia. She is a well-known public speaker and continues to write articles and books about her experiences.
Sarah Moore Facts
- Sarah Moore is a British television presenter, best known for her work on the BBC One series “The Apprentice: You’re Fired!”
- She has also presented other shows such as “Sunday Morning Live” and “DIY SOS: The Big Build”
- Sarah is an experienced businesswoman, having worked in marketing and sales for companies such as Coca-Cola, L’Oreal and Sky TV
- She has also written two books; “The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance—What Women Should Know” and “How to be Assertive: A Practical Guide for Women”
- Sarah is a strong advocate for women in the workplace, and has said that “confidence is key” when it comes to success
- She currently resides in London with her husband and two young children.